Chocolate Pudding Cake
Chocolate Pudding Cake is one of my favorite Dessert Cakes. It not only looks good but it taste good as well. This cake is made with six ingredients. This flourless chocolate cake has a pudding like center to it. All you need is butter that has to be at room temperature. 1/2 cup of sugar, you will need six large eggs which also needs to be at room temperature. Of course you will need some semisweet chocolate which has to be melted. Some salt and confectioner’s sugar for dusting. Have fun with this delicious mouth-watering pudding. You will love it and the rest of your friends and family will. Good luck at baking this Chocolate Pudding Cake.
- Butter, room temperature, for baking dish
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus more for baking dish
- 6 large eggs, room temperature, separated
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting